Focus on the Current Point You are Playing
How do you play one point at a time especially when you have some bad points or missed shots?
In this week’s tennis psychology podcast, mental game of tennis expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn answers a question from Rick. Here’s what he had to say about his game:
RICK: “How to you develop the ability to play each point on its merits and only think about the next point, and not focus on what happened during the past points.”
Listen to this podcast to hear what Dr. Cohn say about letting go of bad points and keep playing in the tennis match.
Resources for Athletes, Coaches, and Sports Parents
- Download our a FREE Mental Toughness Report
- Read more Tennis Psychology Articles.
- Learn about Mental Game Coaching For Athletes
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast on iTunes
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast on Spotify