Do you have a tennis player who is very confident but after facing a defeat starts to doubt himself? In this week’s tennis psychology podcast, mental game of tennis expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn answers a question from Sharma.
Here’s what Sharma had to say about her son’s game:
“My 14 yr. old son used to play very confidently. He has had some tough losses and now has begun to second guess his game. He is playing with fear. His practices and lessons look great, but he is not able to transfer that to his matches.”
Listen to the podcast to hear what Dr. Cohn has to say about how to help young athletes get back on track when the face failure of defeats.
Resources for Athletes, Coach, and Tennis Parents
- Learn about Mental Game Coaching For Athletes
- Download our a FREE Mental Toughness Report
- Read our Sports Psychology Articles
- Check out our ports Psychology Audio ProgramsS
- Check out Tennis Confidence 2.0 Audio program
*Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast on iTunes
*Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast on Spotify
Leave a Reply