Are you having trouble starting a point and you feel you have weak shots?
In this week’s tennis psychology podcast, mental game of tennis expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn answers a question from Tom.
Here’s what Tom had to say about his game:
“I have trouble executing the initial shots at the beginning of the point. I seem to be my own worst enemy on these startup points. Either I don’t execute them at all, or they are so weak I’m on defense the rest of the point.”
Listen to this podcast to hear what Dr. Cohn has to say about staying calm and keeping your focus on the game and how to start your tennis game more aggressively.
Resources for Athletes, Coach, and Sports Parents
- Learn about Mental Game Coaching For Athletes
- Download our a FREE Mental Toughness Report
- Read our Sports Psychology Articles
- Check out our ports Psychology Audio ProgramsS
- Check out Tennis Confidence 2.0 Audio program