Staying Mentally Composed in a Tennis Match
How do you let go of being frustrated with hitting a bad shot or missing?
In this week’s tennis psychology podcast, mental game of tennis expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn answers a question from Tammy. Here’s what he had to say about his game:
TAMMY: “How can I let go of felling so frustrated when I miss shots? I’m a 3.5 player and love the game. When others miss shots or hit unforced errors, I’m super encouraging and positive but when I do it it’s like I am so hard on myself and which effects my performance.”
Listen to the podcast to hear what Dr. Cohn has to say about coping with bad shots and misses in a tennis game.
Resources for Athletes, Coaches, and Sports Parents
- Download our a FREE Mental Toughness Report
- Read more Tennis Psychology Articles.
- Learn about Mental Game Coaching For Athletes
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast on iTunes
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast on Spotify