Stay Focus When Up In The Match
Do you get up in the much and then somehow blow your lead? This is a common mental game issue for many tennis players.
In this week’s tennis psychology podcast, mental game of tennis expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn answers a question from Alan. Here’s what he had to say about his game:
ALAN: ” I am often winning matches against higher or lower ranked players but give away the lead and lose. If l am winning 3-1 or 3-0 early in the 2nd set, l struggle to keep it going to finish the set.”
Listen to the podcast to hear what Dr. Cohn about how to staying in the moment of the game rather than getting ahead of our own selves and end up loosing.
Resources for Athletes, Coaches, and Sports Parents
- Download our a FREE Mental Toughness Report
- Read more Tennis Psychology Articles.
- Learn about Mental Game Coaching For Athletes
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast on iTunes
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast on Spotify