Winning Over Self Doubt and High Expectations
Are you committed to improving your mental game in tennis, however, your perfectionism is getting in the way.
In this week’s tennis psychology podcast, mental game of tennis expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn answers a question from Stacy. Here’s what he had to say about his game:
STACY: “HOW TO KEEP IT GOING WHEN UP IN THE MATCH I am often winning matches against higher or lower ranked players but give away the lead and lose. If l am winning 3-1 or 3-0 early in the 2nd set, l struggle to keep it going to finish the set.”
Listen to the podcast to hear what Dr. Cohn has to say about not allowing the mentality of perfectionism and over control get in the way of your tennis match.
Resources for Athletes, Coaches, and Sports Parents
- Download our a FREE Mental Toughness Report
- Read more Tennis Psychology Articles.
- Learn about Mental Game Coaching For Athletes
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast on iTunes
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast on Spotify