Increasing Motivation in Practice
In this week’s tennis psychology podcast, mental game of sports expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn, interviews Ian Westermann, a USPTA certified teaching professional and host of the Essential Tennis Podcast.
Dr. Cohn and Ian answer a question from a tennis coach on how to help players invest themselves more during practice.
They give strategies on how to avoid going through the motions and increase motivation.
Listen to this month’s tennis psychology podcast to learn how to improve your performance in tennis and other mental game barriers that limit your performance.
- Download a free tennis psychology report to improve your tennis mindset between points.
- Improve Your Mental Toughness for Tennis Quickly with Dr. Cohn’s new Tennis Confidence Audio Program
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast at iTunes!
Related Tennis Psychology Articles
- How Top Tennis Players Use Goals to Improve Play
- Wozniacki’s Tips For Coping With Ups And Downs In Tennis
- Djokovic’s Mental Game Keys to Tennis Success
- Download our a FREE Tennis Psychology Report
Improve Your Mental Game for Tennis
Tennis Confidence 2.0
“Tennis Confidence: Mental Game Strategies for Tournament Players” is an audio and workbook program to help tennis players, coaches, and instructors improve the mental game of tennis is just 10 easy to learn sessions. Tennis Confidence: Mental Game Strategies for Tournament Players Audio and Workbook program is ideal for any junior, collegiate, and tour professional player. Tennis coaches and instructors would also be wise to teach the strategies “Tennis Confidence.”
Tennis Confidence is a complete mental training program developed Peak Performance Sports. You learn the same strategies Dr. Cohn teaches his tennis players to help them improve mental toughness and consistency – from managing unrealistic expectations to coping with perfectionism.