Do you worry too much about what others think about your game and thus you are worried instead of enjoying your tennis game?
In this week’s tennis psychology podcast, mental game of tennis expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn answers a question from Johs.
Here’s what Josh had to say about his game:
“I worry too much about what others think of my game. How can I just play the game for fun and not worry about impressing others or how others think if I lose the match?”
Listen to the podcast to hear what Dr. Cohn has to say about worrying about what others think and how what you think aren’t real.
Resources for Athletes, Coach, and Tennis Parents
- Learn about Mental Game Coaching For Athletes
- Download our a FREE Mental Toughness Report
- Read our Sports Psychology Articles
- Check out our ports Psychology Audio ProgramsS
- Check out Tennis Confidence 2.0 Audio program