Explaining Tennis Psychology
When talking about sports psychology for tennis players, I am referring to your so-called mental game or inner game of tennis.
What is the mental game of inner game of tennis?
Simply, how you think and react emotionally on the tennis court. I’m sure you have heard the concept about mental preparation?
Tennis psychology helps you mentally prepare for matches and play to your potential.
You learn how to:
- Use your mind to play your best
- Boost your confidence for a winning mindset
- Focus your best in matches
- Cope with mistakes and missed shots
- Transfer what you learn in practice to matches
- Assess your performance for future confidence and improvement
- Cope with special situations such as comfort zones or sitting on a lead
Who is tennis psychology for?
Tennis psychology or mental training for tennis can help any tournament play perform up to his potential in matches – from juniors to professional players. I also help tennis parents instill confidence and success in their kids.
What does a tennis psychology expert do with players?
I evaluate your mental game using a mental game assessment and I devise a plan to help your improve your weaknesses just like an instructor would help you improve your weaker strokes.
What are some of the myths about tennis psychology?
- Sports psychology is only for head cases
- Sports psychology is for problem players
- Sports psychology is for wimpy or weak players only
Use the audio player to listen to The Tennis Psychology Podcast or download the file to your computer below:
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast via iTunes
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast on Spotify
Boost Your Self-Confidence and Focus with Expert Mental Game Coaching Tennis Mindset
Learn how to boost your mental game of tennis and develop the confidence of a champion quickly and effortlessly with tennis mental game coaching!
If you’re not performing up to your potential in matches, most likely your mental game is holding you back. Are you so frustrated with your performance you feel like giving up? Does your confidence evaporate when you play in tournaments? Are you tired of working hard in practice and not getting any results in matches?
We can help you uncover the beliefs and attitudes that keep you from performing to your potential.
Complimentary 15-Minute Coaching Session
Call Us Today to Schedule Your Free 15-Minute Session.
Find Out How You Can Benefit From One-on-One Mental Coaching!
888-742-7225 | 407-909-1700
Please contact us today to learn how mental coaching works and to request pricing on all mental training programs for tennis players. Complete the form below to contact us via email or call us toll-free at 888-742-7225