How to Stop Overthinking The Score
In this week’s tennis psychology podcast, mental game of sports expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn, welcomes back Ian Westermann, a USPTA certified teaching professional and host of the Essential Tennis Podcast.
Dr. Cohn and Ian answer a question from a tennis player who plays well in the first set, then starts to think about the score.
Listen to this month’s tennis psychology podcast to learn how to improve your performance in tennis and other mental game barriers that limit your performance.
Use the audio player below to listen to The Tennis Psychology podcast:
- Download a free tennis psychology report to improve your tennis mindset between points.
- Improve Your Mental Toughness for Tennis Quickly with Dr. Cohn’s new Tennis Confidence Audio Program
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast at iTunes!
Related Tennis Psychology Articles
- Jelena Ostapenko: Trusting Your Strokes
- How Zverev Played Out of His Mind
- Do You Overthink In Between Match Points?
- Download our a FREE Tennis Psychology Report
Improve Your Mental Game for Tennis
Tennis Confidence 2.0
“Tennis Confidence: Mental Game Strategies for Tournament Players” is an audio and workbook program to help tennis players, coaches, and instructors improve the mental game of tennis is just 10 easy to learn sessions. Tennis Confidence: Mental Game Strategies for Tournament Players Audio and Workbook program is ideal for any junior, collegiate, and tour professional player. Tennis coaches and instructors would also be wise to teach the strategies “Tennis Confidence.”
Tennis Confidence is a complete mental training program developed Peak Performance Sports. You learn the same strategies Dr. Cohn teaches his tennis players to help them improve mental toughness and consistency – from managing unrealistic expectations to coping with perfectionism.