Boosting Confidence in Tennis
In this week’s tennis psychology podcast, mental game of tennis expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn answers a question from a tennis coach who says:
“I have a problem with my 14 years daughter. She lost her confidence after losing badly in a tennis tournament. She just played another match and she was up in the first set 5-3 than became 5-5 and she was up in the tie brake 6-2 and lost 10-8 and in the second set. She didn’t fight and lost 6-2. What can I do to give her back her self-confidence?”
Dr. Cohn gives mental game tips on how to boost confidence in tennis.
Listen to this month’s tennis psychology podcast to learn how to improve your performance in tennis and other mental game barriers that limit your performance.
- Download a free tennis psychology report to improve your tennis mindset between points.
- Improve Your Mental Toughness for Tennis Quickly with Dr. Cohn’s new Tennis Confidence Audio Program
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast at iTunes!
Related Tennis Psychology Articles
- Does Confidence Waver During Matches?
- Boost Confidence Using Positive Memories
- How to Have Stable Confidence in Tennis
- Download our a FREE Tennis Psychology Report
Improve Your Mental Game for Tennis
Tennis Confidence 2.0
“Tennis Confidence: Mental Game Strategies for Tournament Players” is an audio and workbook program to help tennis players, coaches, and instructors improve the mental game of tennis is just 10 easy to learn sessions. Tennis Confidence: Mental Game Strategies for Tournament Players Audio and Workbook program is ideal for any junior, collegiate, and tour professional player. Tennis coaches and instructors would also be wise to teach the strategies “Tennis Confidence.”
Tennis Confidence is a complete mental training program developed Peak Performance Sports. You learn the same strategies Dr. Cohn teaches his tennis players to help them improve mental toughness and consistency – from managing unrealistic expectations to coping with perfectionism.