How to Be Confident in Competition
In this week’s tennis psychology podcast, mental game of sports expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn, interviews Joe Dinoffer, a Master Professional in both the PTR and USPTA, a distinction awarded to only a handful in the tennis industry.
Joe also received the prestigious 2006 USPTA Tennis Industry Excellence Award.
Joe is the author and editor of 16 books and more than 45 DVDs. He is the founder and president of Oncourt Offcourt, a training aids and educational site.
Listen to this month’s tennis psychology podcast to learn how to improve your performance in tennis and other mental game barriers that limit your performance.
- Download a free tennis psychology report to improve your tennis mindset between points.
- Improve Your Mental Toughness for Tennis Quickly with Dr. Cohn’s new Tennis Confidence Audio Program
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast at iTunes!
Related Tennis Psychology Articles
- How to Start the Point for Confident Tennis
- Playing Confidently Against High-ranked Opponents
- How to Be Confident in Your Own Game
- Download our a FREE Tennis Psychology Report
Improve Your Mental Game for Tennis
Tennis Confidence 2.0
“Tennis Confidence: Mental Game Strategies for Tournament Players” is an audio and workbook program to help tennis players, coaches, and instructors improve the mental game of tennis is just 10 easy to learn sessions. Tennis Confidence: Mental Game Strategies for Tournament Players Audio and Workbook program is ideal for any junior, collegiate, and tour professional player. Tennis coaches and instructors would also be wise to teach the strategies “Tennis Confidence.”
Tennis Confidence is a complete mental training program developed Peak Performance Sports. You learn the same strategies Dr. Cohn teaches his tennis players to help them improve mental toughness and consistency – from managing unrealistic expectations to coping with perfectionism.