Taking Practice Skills to Matches
In this week’s tennis psychology podcast, mental game of tennis expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn answers:
A question from a tennis coach who asks why some players are able to perform in practice, but struggle mentally when competing in matches.
Listen to this month’s tennis psychology podcast to learn:
How to improve your performance in tennis and other mental game barriers that limit your performance.
- Download a free tennis psychology report to improve your tennis mindset between points.
- Improve Your Mental Toughness for Tennis Quickly with Dr. Cohn’s new Tennis Confidence Audio Program
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast at iTunes!
Related Tennis Psychology Articles
- Consistency from Practice to Matches
- How to Execute Your Practice Strokes to Tennis Matches
- Tennis Podcast: Do You Play Well in Practice But Not Matches?
- Download our a FREE Tennis Psychology Report
Improve Your Mental Game for Tennis
Tennis Confidence 2.0
“Tennis Confidence: Mental Game Strategies for Tournament Players” is an audio and workbook program to help tennis players, coaches, and instructors improve the mental game of tennis is just 10 easy to learn sessions. Tennis Confidence: Mental Game Strategies for Tournament Players Audio and Workbook program is ideal for any junior, collegiate, and tour professional player. Tennis coaches and instructors would also be wise to teach the strategies “Tennis Confidence.”
Tennis Confidence is a complete mental training program developed Peak Performance Sports. You learn the same strategies Dr. Cohn teaches his tennis players to help them improve mental toughness and consistency – from managing unrealistic expectations to coping with perfectionism.